Dominica - CRBN
Dominica Citizenship by Investment (Naturalization Program)
- Invest US $ 2,00,000(Rs. 1.5 Cr.)in Real Estate or US $ 1,00,000 (Rs. 75 Lac.) to National Development Fund to get Family Citizenship*.
- Net worth / Assets / Income Not Required to show, No Source of Fund Required*.
- No Personal or worldwide income tax, Visa Free access to 131+ Countries (UK, EU).
- 3 Generation of Applicant & Spouse can migrate* (Kids(30)/Applicant/Parents/Grand Parents*)
A diverse blend of English, French, African and Carib peoples and cultures, Dominica is a politically and economically stable state with the lowest crime rate in the region.
The Economic Citizenship Program offers applicants a wealth of benefits and privileges:
No physical residency requirements; Inclusion of dependent children up to 30 years old; Inclusion of unmarried daughters under 30 living with and fully supported by the main applicant; Inclusion of dependent parents/grandparents over 55 years old;
No minimum level of education required;
No management experience required;
Visa-free travel to over 125 countries
including Europe's Schengen zone, the UK, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and Turkey;
No taxes for non residents.
The investment options for obtaining citizenship status in Dominica are as follows:
Government Fund Donation
- Single Application
- A single applicant will be required to make an investment of US$100,000.
- Family Application I
- An investment of US$175,000 qualifies the main applicant and his/her spouse.
- Family Application II
- (Main applicant + 2 children)
- An investment of US$200,000 qualifies the main applicant and upto two children under 18.
- Family Application III
+ spouse + 2 children)
- An investment of US$200,000 qualifies the main
- applicant,his/her spouse and upto two children
- under 18.F or each extra dependent, an additional donation of US$ 50,000 is required.
Applicants may purchase property value data minimum of US$220,000 in a government-approved real estate development. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of three years. If maintained and sold after five years,it would qualify then ext buyer for citizenship as well.