- Manitoba Business Program (MPNP-B)
- Business / Entrepreneur Program (BC PNP)
- USA EB5 Visa
- USA L1 Visa
- New Zealand Entrepreneur Program
- Canada Quebec Investor Program
- UK Investor Program
- Malta Residence and Visa Program
- Greece Golden Residency Permit Program
- Portugal Golden Residency Permit Program
- Spain Investment Residency Program
- Ireland Immigrant Investor Program
- Cyprus PR by Investment
- Cyprus Passport / Citizenship by Investment
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment
- AUS Business, Innovation & Investment Program
- Grenada Citizenship by Investment (Naturalization Program)
USA L1 Visa
Start your own business in US & Get Fastest Green Card*The United States L1 visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows companies operating both in the US and abroad to transfer certain classes of employee from its foreign operations to the USA operations for up to seven years. The employee must have worked for a subsidiary, parent, affiliate or branch office of your US company outside of the US for at least one year out of the last three years.
Companies operating in the US can apply to the relevant USCIS service center for an L1 visa to transfer someone to the US from their overseas operations. Employees in this category will, initially, be granted an L-1 visa for up to three years.
There are two types of employees who may be sponsored for USA L1 visas:
- L1 A for Managers / Executives
- L1 B for Specialized Knowledge Staff
This category covers those with knowledge of the company’s products/services, research, systems, proprietary techniques, management, or procedures. Staff in this category are issued an L1B visa, initially for one to three years extendable to a maximum of five years.
On completing the maximum allowable period in L-1 status, the employee must be employed outside the United States for a minimum of one year before a new application is made for L or H status.