Free Assessment
Request A Quote

USA Immigration

USA Immigration


Start your own business in US & Get Fastest Green Card*

The United States L1 visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows companies operating both in the US and abroad to transfer certain classes of employee from its foreign operations to the USA operations for up to seven years. The employee must have worked for a subsidiary, parent, affiliate or branch office of your US company outside of the US for at least one year out of the last three years. Read More...

USA EB-5 Visa requirements
Invest $500,000 (Rs. 3.5 crore) & Get Fastest Green Card*
  • The applicant must establish a business or invest in an existing business that was created or restructured after November 19, 1990.
  • The alien must have invested $500,000 if investing in a USCIS designated regional center in the business.
  • The business must create at least 10 full-time jobs for U.S. workers, directly or indirectly. Read More...


Our Services

Your Trusted Visa Partner