Benefits of Studying in Mauritius
- Mauritius offers an extensive benefit to the students who study in the country.
- Its tuition fees start from $1500 and the quality of education is regulated by the tertiary Education Commissions (TEC)
- You can come across a Bilingual workforce such as English & French
- By working up to 20 hours in a week you can obtain relevant work experience
- Get the first-rate infrastructure in Mauritius
- Come across a social and political stability
- The country is safe from natural disasters as it is located in a catastrophe-free zone
- Its warm tropical climate offers you a delightful experience and free from any severe weather changes
- Minimal cultural barriers and an excellent lifestyle to live with
- It is becoming the knowledge hub of the Indian ocean because of the effort from the government
- Low to moderate cost of living and accommodation is relatively cheaper.
Why You Should Study in Mauritius
- Mauritius witnesses an impressive economic growth over the years and regarded as one of the most business-friendly countries in Africa and attracts lots of foreign investors and talents.
- Its multilingual aspect helps international students to withstand a new culture and environment.
- It is not only one of the best tourist attractions but the hub of high-quality education
- Getting a student visa is quite simple and structured
- Apart from accommodation, the healthcare and transport system is also quite affordable
- Tuition fees are comparatively low as compared to other universities
- Mauritius also offers free public transport facility to full-time students