- Manitoba Business Program (MPNP-B)
- Business / Entrepreneur Program (BC PNP)
- USA EB5 Visa
- USA L1 Visa
- New Zealand Entrepreneur Program
- Canada Quebec Investor Program
- UK Investor Program
- Malta Residence and Visa Program
- Greece Golden Residency Permit Program
- Portugal Golden Residency Permit Program
- Spain Investment Residency Program
- Ireland Immigrant Investor Program
- Cyprus PR by Investment
- Cyprus Passport / Citizenship by Investment
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment
- AUS Business, Innovation & Investment Program
Manitoba Business Program (MPNP-B)
- Invest 1,50,000$ (INR 75 lacs) and more in Business & get family PR.
- Basic IELTS / Exploratory visit will add more points.
- Investment with in 2 year after reaching Canada.
- In future you may sponsor your family Members for Permanent Residency.
- Applicants must establish a new business in Manitoba, or purchase and expand an existing business in Manitoba.
- Successful Applicants are “nominated” and have their applications for permanent residence expedited under Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Provincial Nominee class.
- The main purpose of the business is to earn profits from active income from the supply of products/services.
- The business must have the potential to create significant economic benefit.
- The Applicant or sponsoring company must own at least one third (33%) of the business.
- The Applicant demonstrates the intent to provide on-going, day-to-day management and direction of the business.