Hungary is very beautiful country with a safe and friendly environment. It is becoming an increasingly popular host country for international students. Hungary student visa, you can study many top-quality degrees. Several universities from Hungary have been acknowledged for their good academics and they are always present in leading world university rankings.
In recent years, more and more students have decided to study abroad in Hungary and indulge themselves in a wonderful experience. So as a student in Hungary, you’ll probably want to know some of the most important practical aspects that will help you adjust easier to life in any Hungarian city.
Education System in Hungary
A Hungarian university or college will typically offer the universally accepted Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree and a Doctorate. With 28 state-funded institutions, 11 private institutions and 26 church-funded institutions, Hungary has a vast list of options for students to choose from. There are over 500 high-standard language courses too.
Job Opportunities after Studying in Hungary
Most Hungarian universities provide career services to students, which can be an immense help for international students specifically. Vast numbers of International companies are present in Hungary which opens up lot of opportunities for prospective candidates.
Benefits of Studying in Hungary:
- Top ranked university with internationally recognized degree.
- Affordable tuition fees :3000 Euro p.a
- No requirement of IELTS or TOEFL
- Different scholarships are available for international students.
- According to official statistics, Hungary is amongst the 20 safest countries around the world (Global Peace Index 2016 Report).
- European Credit Transfer System available(ECTS)
- Low living cost
- Study-to-work available
- Potential of getting European Union Visa