Dubai is the largest city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and has the sixth largest oil reserves in the world. The city boasts of a state-of-the-art infrastructure, an incredible skyline, and breathtaking architecture. The Emirate is a monarchy but there is peace and political stability all around, most people follow a lavish lifestyle and the economy is thriving.
Dubai is having a fast growing economy. It has 58 accredited and 60 non-accredited higher education institutions. Dubai Knowledge city and Dubai International Academic City hosts 20 reputed international universities from 10 countries including the US, the UK, Iran, Pakistan, Russia, and the Indian Subcontinent. It provides education to about 10,000 students.
The current under-graduate and post-graduate programs of Dubai Knowledge city and Dubai International Academic City, comprises of Architect, computing, engineering and technology, fashion, advertising, life sciences, public relations, retailing and media.
Civil, Architecture and MBA are the most popular courses in Dubai
Benefit of studying in Dubai:
- Globally recognized educational institutions
- UK, Australia and USA Universities have their campuses in Dubai
- Up to 50% scholarships available
- No IELTS or TOFEL require
- Education gape, backlogs and low academic accepted
- No fund require to show
- No visa interview and easy process
- Student can work full time in some courses
- Spouse can accompany