Benefits of Canadian Education
- World-class Universities and Colleges
- Lower Tuition Fees
- Work while you Study
- Post-graduate Work Permit
- A pathway to Canadian Permanent Residence
- Canada is lauded as one of the best places in the world, to live!
- Canadians give great importance to learning and have developed a first-rate education system
- Canada spends more on education and It ranks second highest among G-8 countries.
- Canada offers a wide choice of over 90 universities and 150 colleges and technical institutes, featuring every imaginable program.
- Most of the universities and college programs incorporate a co-operative work program, giving the students an opportunity to work in their related field and earn credits for the same.
- Students have an authorization for working twenty hours per week, off campus* when classes are in session and full time during scheduled breaks/vacation.
- Canada is regarded as a peaceful, safe and orderly country with a very rich lifestyle.
- Despite its rich lifestyle, Canada has a remarkably low cost of living.
- Certificate: Is a qualification awarded upon successful completion of a programme which is usually 1 year in length.
- Diploma: Is a qualification awarded on the basis of 1 or 2 years of successful study.
- Advanced Diploma: Is a 3 years program some of which may lead to a Bachelors Degree.
- Bachelor’s Degrees: Are awarded by Universities/ University Colleges/ Community Colleges after four years of full-time study and lead to graduate level studies.
- Post Graduate Diplomas / Certificates: It lead to a Masters Degree. These programs have work terms which provide full-time opportunities to gain practical experience along with theoretical studies. A typical co-op term lasts 12 to 17 weeks. The prerequisites to participate in these programs are a Bachelors Degree of 3 or 4 years duration.
- Masters Degree: Is an option for Bachelors Degree. Graduates who have an interest in further learning and research and for those who want to broaden their career possibilities. It is for 2 yrs duration and can be pursued after a 4 yrs Bachelors or a 3yrs Bachelors & a 1year Post Graduate Diploma from Canada.
- Doctorate or PhD: Is a degree ranking above the Masters Degree and generally requires four to seven years to complete
Why study in Canada?
Education System in Canada
Types of Certification
Special Note:We wish to bring to your immediate attention the information provided by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) regarding the changes being made to the existing SPP program from India. The name of the program is being changed to Study Direct Stream (SDS). The students wishing to apply through the SDS program will have to meet the following criteria
- Provide Academic IELTS results with an overall 6.0 as well as a 6.0 for all sub-bands, listening, reading, writing and speaking.
- (For all PG programs at College we will continue to seek an overall of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0)
- Provide a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of $10,000 as proof of ability to self-support.
- Provide proof of tuition payment for the first year