- Manitoba Business Program (MPNP-B)
- Business / Entrepreneur Program (BC PNP)
- USA EB5 Visa
- USA L1 Visa
- New Zealand Entrepreneur Program
- Canada Quebec Investor Program
- UK Investor Program
- Malta Residence and Visa Program
- Greece Golden Residency Permit Program
- Portugal Golden Residency Permit Program
- Spain Investment Residency Program
- Ireland Immigrant Investor Program
- Cyprus PR by Investment
- Cyprus Passport / Citizenship by Investment
- Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment
- AUS Business, Innovation & Investment Program
Canada Quebec Investor Program
The Quebec Immigrant Investor Program (QIIP) offers
international investors the opportunity to obtain permanent resident
status in Canada by making a risk-free $12,00,000 CAD investment that is
guaranteed by a Quebec government entity.
The QIIP is Canada’s only passive investor immigration program, So, No need to create a certain quota of jobs within a specified time frame.
The QIIP, on the other hand, has no such requirement. Moreover, it also offers Canadian permanent resident status upon initial landing, with no interim status on a work permit. The applicant’s immediate family members may also be included on the application and obtain Canadian permanent residence, enjoying all the benefits that this status bestows, including universal health care and access to world-class education. It also leads to Canadian citizenship and the right to a Canadian passport.
Up to 1,900 applications will be accepted for processing during the current intake period, which is scheduled to run until February 23, 2018. A maximum of 1,330 of these applications will be accepted from foreign nationals from the People’s Republic of China, including the administrative regions of Hong Kong and Macao.
The investmentThe investment of CAD $12,00,000 is submitted through an approved financial intermediary (broker or trust company). This investment can be paid by the applicant, though brokers and trust companies also offer the possibility of financing the investment, which is guaranteed by a government of Quebec entity and returned in full after five years.
- Minimum net worth: Applicants must have, alone or with an accompanying spouse or common-law partner, Net assets of at least $2,000,000 CAN obtained legally, excluding the amounts received by donation less than six months before the date on which the application was filed. Assets such as property, bank accounts, pension funds, stocks, and shares may be included.
- Investment: Applicants must intend to settle in Quebec and sign an investment agreement agreeing to invest $12,00,000 CAD with an approved financial intermediary. The investment can be financed by a financial intermediary.
- Management experience: Applicants must have acquired a minimum of two years’ management experience in the past five years. The experience is not limited to commercial activities; it can also be gained at an international agency, department or government agency.