Italy Education Consultants
Europe’s favorite (and only!) boot-shaped nation, Italy is a country of diverse beauty, culture, and history. From the Alps in the North to coastal beaches in the South and everything in between, choosing to study foreign in Italy will give you access to an incredible array of cultural, historic and touristic heritage.
Education in Italy is highly esteemed with a wide range of excellent educational institutions spread across the country where international students are warmly welcomed. Italy has played an important role in academic, fostering the reform of European higher education through the Bologna Process. Students pursuing an education in Italy will acquire valuable knowledge in the classroom, and important cultural competency in one of Europe’s youngest republics. Italian education in every field is excellent, but Italy specializes in the field of architecture, arts, design and applied sciences.
Italy has around 97 universities, which are divided into several categories:
- State universities: These are state-funded public institutions and make up the majority in Italy.
- Other publicly funded universities: Funded by Province rather than the state.
- Private universities: Non-state funded.
- Superior Graduate Schools (Scuola Superiore Universitaria) : These are independent institutions that offer advanced training and research courses specializing in postgraduate studies.
Benefits of Studying in Italy
- Quality Education – Every year 40,000 international students head for Italy to enjoy one of the most distinctive experiences international graduate education has to offer.
- Part time Job – Students can work up to 20 hours/week. Typical part time earning is 9 -12 EUR per hour.
- European Union VISA – With the Italy Visa student can travel to all the Schengen countries.
- English taught Courses – Italian universities charge tuition fees from international students and offer Diploma, Bachelors and Masters Programs exclusively taught in English.
- Employment : Italy ranks amongst the 8 most industrialized Countries in the world.
- Internship opportunities in Multinational Companies : courses have inbuilt 2-3 months paid internship programs with approx. 1000 EUR as stipend per month.
Student Accommodation & Cost of Living in Italy
Student housing in Italy is often managed by the international office at your university. These accommodation offices provide information on renting apartments, which are generally cheaper than the cost of finding housing on the private market in Italy.
Post study job Opportunities in Italy
The non-EU students will require an international student work permit for working while studying. However, they cannot work for more than 20 hours a week during the academic session. The Stay back in Italy is only permissible if you have completed a PhD or level 2 Master’s Program in Italy.