College / Uni.
Band in IELTS
One Year Fees
USA Student Visa Consultant in Ahmedabad / Study in USA Consultant
The USA is the first country that students from across the globe would want to study in. The quality of education offered here is superior and in fact scaled up career opportunities are better than in other countries.
With such a high inflow of students, enrollment processes for colleges are uniformly accredited so as to ensure that required standards of quality and transparency are maintained.
PLANNING TO STUDY IN USA? NB GROUP IS ONE OF THE TOP STUDY IN USA VISA CONSULTANT IN AHMEDABAD
Benefits of Studying in USA
- Over 4000 Institutions offering UG, PG, Master’s and Doctorate degrees are spread across the country
- World’s topmost colleges and universities are in the USA. Specializations, UG, PG, Master’s and PHDs of highest standards are offered here.
- A valued and reputed degree is offered making it an ideal choice for recruitment in the international market.
- Specialization in choice of field with expert faculties are offered at almost all colleges in the USA
- Flexible Education Systems offer courses with choices of college and university
- Great diversity of students living on campus and hence a wonderful cosmopolitan culture
- Support to international students is offered in the form or orientations, trainings, works and trainings in acclimatization to new languages, culture and other similar issues
- Financial help is offered with regards to loans, tuition fees, accommodation, scholarships and fee waivers
- Earning opportunities are given while learning through 20hr/week and 40 hr/week schedules
The Educational Structure In USA
- There is immense diversity in the number and types of institutions that offer superior education in the U.S.
- More than 4,500 accredited institutions make up U.S. higher education in the United States.
- Higher education degrees are offered by many U.S. universities. For example, liberal arts institutions offer courses in the arts, humanities, languages, and social and physical sciences.
- Two-year associate degree programs are offered by community colleges. These help prepare students to continue studies for an undergraduate degree or in gaining occupational skills for immediate employment.
- In the United States, students typically earn credits for courses they take and these credits count towards the completion of a program.
- The U.S. academic calendar stretches from September to May. Divided into two academic terms of 16-18 weeks, most colleges run on this format. Alternatively, some schools may operate on a quarter or trimester system of multiple terms of 10-12 weeks.