Invest in Property
Days old Fund
English & Education
Grenada citizenship by investment program is an investment program which allows the migrants from all over the world to invest in real estate in Grenada. This investment program allows a visa-free access to many countries. There are certain requirements which need to be fulfilled in order to acquire a real estate in Grenada along with the citizenship. In order to get Grenada Citizenship, The applicant must invest US $ 2,20,000 in Real Estate or US $ 1,50,000 to National Transformation Fund. The Net worth / Assets / Income are not required to show to qualify the citizenship. No source of fund is required if the applicant wants to invest in Grenada, only if the applicant have any 90 days old fund then the applicant is required to show it to acquire the Grenada citizenship. E2 treaty “Investor Visa” (a non-immigrant visa) with the USA allows Citizens of Grenada to operate a Business & reside in USA for life time as long as they are in business. Four generations of applicant & spouse can also migrate to Grenada, that means Kids below 30 years / Parents / Grand Parents & unmarried Sibling of applicant & Spouse both can apply. WHY CHOOSE GRENADA?
- The Grenadian Citizenship by Investment Program provides the following prime benefits:
- Fast processing within 4 months; Inclusion of dependent children under 30
- Inclusion of dependent parents or grandparents above 55 and unmarried siblings
- No physical residency requirements
- No requirements to travel to Grenada during the application process
- No interview, education or managerial experience required
- Visa-free travel to over 125 countries, including the UK,Europe’s Schengen zone & China
- E-2 treaty signed between Grenada and the United States allows citizens of Grenada to operate a substantial business in the U.S. and reside therein
- No tax on worldwide income.
- Citizen ship can be passed down to future generations.
- Investment can be sold to another Grenadian citizenship investor after 5 years.
- Applicants may donate a minimum of US$150,000 to
- Grenada’s National Transformation Fund.
- The minimum amount covers a single applicant only.
- For a family of two to four people, the requirement is set at US$200,000. An extra donation of US$25,000 is required for each additional dependent. Donations can be transferred in two installments.