INVEST IN BUSINESS*
BAND IN IELTS
ON FULL INVESTMENT*
If you have a business idea, or are in a position to purchase an existing business in Ontario, then the Entrepreneur Stream of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) could be the Canadian immigration option for you.
Under the OINP Entrepreneur Stream, the immigration authorities of Canada’s most populated province invite registered eligible candidates to apply for a temporary work permit, allowing them to establish the business in Ontario. If the terms of a Performance Agreement are met, successful applicants may then apply for a provincial nomination, which is the next step on the way to becoming a permanent resident of Canada.
Ontario Entrepreneur Stream: Financial Requirements
- Minimum net worth of $800,000 if your proposed business will be in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
- Invest at least $600,000 in an Ontario business and own at least 33 percent of business is in GTA.
- Outside the GTA, the minimum net worth is $400,000.
- Outside GTA, invest at least $200,000 and own at least 33 per cent.
- OWNERSHIP 33% REQUIRED OR SENIOR MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE MUST BE 5 YEARS.
- CREATE ONE / TWO FULL-TIME JOBS FOR CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP.
- CLB 4 REQUIRED (IELTS 5 Band & more).
- MUST HAVE ESTABLISHED BUSINESS IN 20 MONTHS AFTER REACHING IN ONTARIO.
- SPOUSE AND DEPENDED CHILDREN WHO ARE UNDER 22 YEAR AGE CAN BE INCLUDE.