5+ BAND IN IELTS
CANADA START UP VISA
- Applicant must establish a new Innovative business, Alone or with Partners.
- The business must be supported by Designated authorities.
- Invest 1,00,000$ (INR 50 lacs) and more in Business Equity to get Permanent Residency
- While waiting for PR, One can go on Work Permit with Family
Start-up Visa for New Entrepreneurs
The Start-up Visa Program is ideal for business founders with an existing business plan backed by investors. To qualify for the Start-up Visa Program, candidates are required to set-up their businesses and get investment commits from a designated authority (in this case, the Canadian business investor or hatchery).
Instructions to meet all requirements for the Start-up Visa:
There are four significant prerequisites that all candidates must meet to apply for Start-up Visa-
- Have a valid Innovative Business
- Get an investment commitment from a Designated Organization
- Show proficiency in English IELTS 5+ Band or French
- Provide Proof of Settlement Funds to the IRCC