Invest in Business
On Full Investment*
Business / Entrepreneur Program (BC PNP)
- By investing 2,00,000$ (INR 1 Cr.) and more in Business, the applicant can get family PR.
- Basic IELTS 5 band must to apply, But, Exploratory visit helps the applicant to add more points but it is not compulsory.
- The applicant can begin with the investment with in 2 year after reaching Canada.
- The applicant must invest more / invest in low populated area to get more points to qualify for PR.
- Applicants must establish a new business in British Columbia, or purchase and expand an existing business in British Columbia.
- Successful Applicants are “nominated” and have their applications for permanent residence expedited under Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Provincial Nominee class.
- The main purpose of the business is to earn profits from active income from the supply of products/services.
- The business that the applicant is establishing or expanding an existing business, must have the potential to create significant economic benefit.
- The Applicant or sponsoring company must own at least one third of the business which is 33% of the total.
- The Applicant demonstrates the intent to provide on-going, day-to-day management and direction of the business.