College / Uni.
Band in IELTS
One Year Fees
One Semester Must
Australia – Student Visa for Australia
Benefits of study in Australia
- The world’s smallest continent and sixth largest country by total area
- Australia Ranked third in the index of Economic Freedom
- Australia has 6 states and 2 self governing territories
- Education system recognized worldwide with wide variety of program
- Vibrant Country with a young population.
- Booming economy with opportunities in all the sectors
- Rich in mineral resources and Economy doesn’t affected by world economy
- Demand for skilled people.
- World class Universities with good infrastructure and facilities
Why Study in Australia:
- Government funded Universities
- Duration for the masters courses in between 1.5 to 2 yrs
- Competitive cost for tuitions and living in comparison to other developed countries
- Australian education is recognized worldwide
- High standard of education, good research facilities available with state of the art equipment.
- Institutions in Australia offer a wide variety of course and degrees
- Australia has the third largest international student enrollment behind the USA and the UK
Education System in Australia:
The Australian qualifications framework (AQF) was designed by the Australian Government to make sure those Australian qualifications are the same throughout the country and that they represent the same high standard of education. Education System is broadly divided in University and vocational Education. Australia Immigration Consultants
University offer : Bachelors Masters (Work /Research)Post Graduation PhDs
TAFES offer : Diplomas Advanced Diplomas Associate Degree
College offer : Certificate courses Diploma courses
Eligibility : Masters, Bachelors, IELTS-6.0 to 7.0 Bachelor: 10+2, IELTS-5.5 to 6.0