Band in IELTS
YR. EXPERIENCE IN ALBERTA
JOB OFFER IS MUST
The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) is an immigration program through which a broad range of workers, graduates, and entrepreneurs can settle in Alberta permanently. The AINP is one of Canada’s Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs).
Successful applicants to the AINP receive a provincial nomination certificate. With this nomination, the applicant, as well as his or her accompanying family members, may apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for Canadian permanent residence.
At the time your application is postmarked and at the time the AINP assesses your application, you must work in an eligible occupation in Alberta. Occupation requirements also apply to your work experience and job offer. You must have a valid work permit based on….
A positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) held by a graduate of an Alberta Advanced Education publicly funded post-secondary institution
Min CLB level 4 each module for C & D NOC Min CLB level 5 each module for 0, A, B NOC
At the time your application is postmarked you must have completed a minimum of high school education in your country of origin.
Qualifying Work Experience
- a minimum of 12 months full-time work experience in your current occupation in Alberta within the last 18 months; or
- a minimum of 24 months of full-time work experience in your current occupation in Canada and/or abroad within the last 30 months
Your job offer or employment contract must be signed by you and your Alberta employer and must offer:
- continuous, paid work
- full-time work, defined as a minimum of 30 hours/week
- employment for 12 months or more
- work in your current occupation
- wages and benefits that meet provincial minimum wage