Poland Student Visa
The Polish higher education system is well developed. The quality of
the education provided is monitored and
regularly evaluated. The main Polish institutions
in charge of quality assurance in higher education are: the
Polish Accreditation Committee, the General
Council for Science and Higher Education and the Conference of
Rectors of the Academic Schools in Poland. There
are over 5000 courses available in Poland and each of them has
had to gain the Polish Accreditation Committee’s
approval. Among them there are a number of fields of study that
have received the grade: excellent.
Higher education institutions run full-time, extramural, evening and external courses. Full-time courses are defined as the basic type of studies. Poland conforms to the guidelines from the Bologna Process in European higher education. The degree system based on the three-cycle structure has been successfully implemented together with the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS). The European standard in higher education makes it easier for students to obtain recognition of their qualifications in other countries.
Benefits of study in PolandAround 36000 international students came in 2014! Medicine & Engineering programs are the most popular among students! No IELTS/ English! Stay back option up to 03 yrs! The best Medical & Technical Universities in Europe!
Poland is a modern and dynamic country full of opportunities for young people willing to get quality education, enhancing their knowledge, improving skills and boosting international experience. With over 1.9 million students it boasts of the highest scholarization indices in Europe. Each year almost half a million young people from the US, Canada, UK, Brazil, China, Israel, Ukraine, Russia, Scandinavian and other European and Asian countries begin their education at Polish universities and colleges.
- Worldwide recognized, Quality education
- European Union Member (28 Countries)
- Schengen Country (visa allows to travel to 26 member countries)
- ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) Student can take transfer to study in any EU country
- Extended residence permission after graduation
- Curriculum on American / International Standards. Courses completely taught in English language
- Save one year in engineering (Bachelors for 3 years and Masters for 1.5 years to 2 years)
- Settlement option (Blue Card). Work Full time
- No TOEFL, IELTS required if education has been in English Medium
- Over 36000 students came to Poland in 2014
- Various Scholarships offered to students whilst studying such as GE Foundation, etc.
- Part time jobs, Internships.
- Affordable living costs up to: 180-200 Euros per month
- Poland is the only country that had growth during recent recession