Mauritius Student Visa
Benefits of Studying in Mauritius
- Tuition fees starting from US $ 1500 only
- Quality of education constantly monitored by the Tertiary Education Commissions (TEC)
- Bilingual Workforce – English and French
- Benefit from free transport and public health care services
- Acquire work experience while working up to 20 hours weekly
- Open Economy and Conducive Financial and Labour Laws
- Excellent Infrastructure in Mauritius
- Social and Political Stability
- Positioned in a natural catastrophe-free zone and geographically safe from major natural disasters
- warm tropical climate and without any severe weather changes
- Exquisite Lifestyle with multi-cultural societies and limited cultural barriers
- Tremendous effort from the local Government to make Mauritius the knowledge hub of the Indian Ocean.
- High concentration of foreign labour force (India, Bangladesh, China, UK…) in the Business District.
- The cost of living in Mauritius is considered to be low and moderate. Housing is relatively affordable.
Why Study in Mauritius
- Mauritius has an impressive track record with sustained economic growth and political stability.
- Mauritius has a world-wide reputation for being open to the world as one of the most business-friendly countries in Africa and having national strategies for attracting foreign investors and talents.
- Mauritius is a multilingual nation (French/English/Creole).
- Mauritius has a unique blend of cultures from Africa, Asia and Europe, promoting a cosmopolitan and diverse environment for students to read.
- Students can enjoy a unique lifestyle in a reputable tourist destination with all that it offers as well as access to the highest quality education.
- Procedures for obtaining a student visa are streamlined and hassle free.
- Low cost of living – from US $275 monthly with affordable accommodation, free public health care, subsidized transport.
- Lower student tuition fees for same quality university degrees.
- International students have the opportunity to work part-time.
- Free public transport for full-time students.