Canadian Immigration Plan for 2017
- Overall, Canada may welcome as many as 320,000 new immigrants over the calendar year of 2017.
- Quebec aims to welcome more than 29,000 through economic programs, including the Quebec Skilled Worker Program.
- Government aims for 51,000 new immigrants to come through the Provincial Nominee Programs.
- Federal (Express Entry): Upto 30 points for Canadian Study
- Federal: Only 50 points for general Job offer or Max. 200 point for 00XX Category NOC
- Federal: Citizenship will be after 3 Yrs. stay
- Federal: Dependent child age limit 21 year
- Manitoba: No Negative points of your have close relative in other province or you applied to other province
- Province: All Atlantic (Eastern) (NBW/NS/NFL/NL/PEI) provinces will participate more in Express Entry
- Quebec: Will come with Expression of Interest
- New Express Entry (FSW)
- QUEBEC Skilled Worker (QSW)
- Federal Skill Trade Program (FSTP)
- Saskatchewan / Manitoba (PNP)
- Manitoba Business Program (MPNP-B)
- Business / Entrepreneur Program (BCPN-B)
- Farm Owner / Operator Category / Young Farmer Stream
Recent / Expected Changes to Canadian Immigration…
NB Visa World Pvt. Ltd. provides True & Transparent Advice for Canada Immigration for below categories.
Government of Canada, provinces and territories (P/Ts) and Employers will have a direct role in economic immigration.New...
Quebec Skilled Worker Student with 6 month Exp. can apply for PR*Lower Pass ma...
In order to qualify, applicants will need to have: Maximum 3,000 applications....
Invest 1,50,000$ (INR 75 lacs) and more in Business & get family PR.Basic IELTS / Exploratory visit will add more points...
SINP Farm Owner / Operator Category / Young Farmer Stream Minimum net worth of...
Saskatchewan PNP Program / Manitoba PNP Program 5 Band IELTS will help you to ...